CONDITIONS OF SALE
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following sales provisions are expressed in accordance with Italian law and are intended to apply to all purchases made through the website www.elsafirenze.com and orders transmitted via email. The sales conditions will be accepted without exception upon order confirmation.
All sales, delivery, and payment methods are detailed in various sections of the website and constitute an integral and substantial part of this contract. The applicable conditions for each individual order will be those displayed on the website at the time of the order. Any new conditions will become effective upon their publication on the website and will apply exclusively to sales concluded thereafter.
- DEFINITIONS AND IDENTITY OF THE CONTRACTUAL PARTNER
www.elsafirenze.com is a domain registered by “Florence Leather,” with its registered office at Via Arno, 68, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino FI, Tax Code and/or VAT Number 07268090482: , hereinafter referred to as the “Supplier,” and is aimed at online sales of animal products.
The term “Customer” refers to the individual who wishes to purchase goods from the Supplier.
The Supplier sells goods “online,” i.e., through the distance communication system known as the “internet.”
All purchase contracts are concluded with the Supplier. All communications between the Customer and the Supplier will take place via email, unless otherwise indicated.
- PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND WARRANTIES
All products presented on the website are described in detail in the product descriptions. Due to variations in internet browsing software and different monitors, the Supplier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies regarding the images of the reference products. The product images published on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Unless specified in the order notes, the lack of conformity of the purchase cannot be claimed.
All products marketed by the Supplier meet high-quality standards, and any legally provided warranties are directly provided by the manufacturers. Consequently, the reference regulations and the warranty application procedures are the same as those indicated by the manufacturer on the product packaging.
The Supplier disclaims any liability for any direct or indirect damages of any nature or form arising from the use of the website and/or the information contained therein.
- PRODUCT UNAVAILABILITY AND PURCHASE LIMITATIONS
The Supplier shall not be liable in any way for the temporary or permanent unavailability of one or more products. In the event that the requested products are not available, even temporarily, the Supplier undertakes to promptly inform the Customer according to the methods provided for by Article 54 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and not to charge the Customer the related amount or, in the case of prepayment, to refund the purchase amount upon the Customer’s request.
- DURATION OF OFFERS
All products and prices indicated on the Website constitute an offer to the public with the limitations and conditions contained on the Website itself and in these general sales conditions.
The offers on the website are valid until stocks are exhausted. The Supplier reserves the right to modify and/or revoke the offers in accordance with Article 1336 of the Civil Code.
- SELLING PRICE All selling prices shown on the Website are in euros and include VAT but do not include any customs duties, which are the responsibility of the buyer if applicable. The customer’s expense will consist solely of the calculated amount at the time of the order, without consideration for any price increases or decreases, including promotions, that may have occurred subsequently or previously concluded. The cost of delivery is not included in the price of the products.
- DISCOUNT VOUCHERS The Supplier may accept only one discount voucher per order, unless otherwise indicated by the promotion.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CONTRACT CONCLUSION The order submitted by the customer will be considered binding only if the entire ordering procedure has been completed correctly and without errors indicated by the Website.
The contract will be considered concluded when the customer has:
- filled in the digital form with their identifying information. The customer must provide the desired delivery address, including the house number, postal code, and name or number on the doorbell. Additionally, they must provide a phone number to be contacted. By entering the phone number and email address, the customer agrees that the Supplier and its employees may use these means of communication. Before finally confirming the order, the customer can verify the accuracy of the entered data by viewing the order summary page.
- selected the desired payment method.
- sent the order to the Supplier via email. Sending the order implies the knowledge and full acceptance of the sales conditions.
The order will be considered accepted by the Supplier upon shipment of the goods. The customer is only required to provide their personal data and contact information; it is not allowed to enter third-party data or provide false or imaginary information. Orders placed by minors will not be accepted. The Supplier reserves the right to legally pursue any violations or abuses in the interest of customers, as well as to refuse an order.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION The customer will receive an order confirmation in their email inbox, containing a summary of the products, their respective prices, and the general and specific conditions applicable to the order. In the event that the customer does not receive the order confirmation, there may have been a problem during the ordering phase, and it is recommended to contact the Supplier at the email address: email@example.com to check the status of the order.
- PAYMENT METHODS The customer can make payment via:
Credit card. Payment is made when the order is shipped by contacting the secure connection of the Bank’s Secure Server, which uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection. No one other than the Credit Institution, which verifies the validity of the data, can become aware of the credit card codes used by the customer. The Supplier never becomes aware of the customer’s credit card number because such data is transmitted directly to the Credit Institution via the secure connection.
PayPal. This system allows for digital payments and money transfers over the Internet. Transactions take place without sharing sensitive card data with the ultimate recipient of the payment. In fact, the system does not transmit the card data linked to the account at the time of payment.
Bank Transfer. Payment is made simultaneously with the shipment of the order through the Customer’s home banking, using the usual methods of each Credit Institution. If the bank transfer is not credited within 10 days from the date of receiving the order confirmation via email, Florence Leather will proceed to cancel the order.
Cash on Delivery (Temporarily Suspended). Payment is required in cash upon delivery of the goods. It is advisable to have the exact amount as the courier may have a limited amount of change available.
In relation to agreements with the courier, shipping costs will be subject to a fee for each shipment. Checks will not be accepted, and the maximum order amount will be 500 euros. The Supplier does not assume responsibility in case of loss of cash.
In case of delays in payment, the Supplier reserves the right to request late payment interest, calculated at the prevailing legal rate, starting from the payment due date.
The Supplier cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent or illicit use by third parties regarding credit cards or other payment methods during the purchase of products, as it is not part of the procedure at any time.
- INVOICING Goods sold by mail order are not subject to the obligation of certification through the issuance of an invoice (Art. 22, paragraph 1, no.1 D.P.R. 633/72) or a fiscal receipt or receipt (Art. 2, paragraph 1, letter 00 D.P.R. 696/96). If the Customer wishes to receive an invoice, they must request it during the purchase using the appropriate form in the checkout procedure and providing their Tax Code and/or VAT number. An invoice will not be issued unless specifically requested with the order.
- ORDER PROCESSING The Supplier undertakes to process the Customer’s order, within 3-5 working days from receiving the payment, within the limits of available stock. If one or more items are not immediately available, the Supplier will promptly inform the Customer and agree on the possibility of a partial shipment.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY Goods will be delivered throughout the Italian territory, including islands, via Express Courier. Delivery will be made to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form. Any delays during transportation will not be the responsibility of the Supplier and will not entitle the Customer to compensation, except as provided by Art. 54 D.lvo 206/05. Deliveries to higher floors are not available.
NON-RETRIEVAL. For delivery, it is necessary for the Customer or a designated representative to be present at the address provided in the order. In case no one retrieves the goods on the first delivery attempt, the courier will leave a notice for the Customer and arrange for a second delivery attempt. If the goods are not retrieved on the second attempt, the courier will hold the goods in storage at their warehouse for three days. If the Customer fails to retrieve the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to charge additional costs resulting from the Customer’s negligence in not retrieving the shipment. Furthermore, the Supplier may choose to exclude the Customer from future purchases or make the provision of service conditional upon online payment.
LIABILITY. The Supplier declines any responsibility for service interruptions due to force majeure events, such as accidents, explosions, fires, riots, strikes and/or lockouts, earthquakes, floods, damage to computer systems, system crashes, and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, the proper execution of the contract within the agreed-upon timeframe. The Supplier will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, and/or costs resulting from the non-performance of the contract due to such circumstances. The Customer will only be entitled to a refund of the price already paid.
The Supplier guarantees compliance with quality standards for the products; it assumes no responsibility for product deterioration due to improper handling after the moment of delivery.
Any claims related to the execution of the service can be submitted within ten days following the delivery of the products, under penalty of forfeiture. The Customer has a direct right of action against the courier. The courier is also responsible for any delays in delivery. In such cases, the Supplier should be considered exempt from any liability for losses or damages to the goods from the moment they are delivered without reservations to the carrier for transportation.
In the case of partial loss or damages not recognizable at the time of delivery, the Customer must report the newly discovered damage to the carrier within eight days from receipt, by registered letter with return receipt (Article 1698 of the Civil Code).
- SHIPPING COSTS The shipping costs within Italy are free of charge. For European countries, the shipping fee is 23€, while for destinations outside Europe, the fee is 45€. Please note that any customs duties are the responsibility of the customer, in accordance with applicable regulations. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS The Supplier retains ownership of the goods until the Customer’s payment is credited to their account.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL In accordance with Legislative Decree No. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without incurring penalties or providing justifications within 14 working days from the date of product delivery. Although not required by law, we appreciate it if our Customers provide a brief explanation of the reasons for the withdrawal.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must:
Send a refund request to the Supplier within 14 working days via registered mail with return receipt, clearly indicating the intention to withdraw from the purchase; the products for which the right of withdrawal is being exercised (attaching a copy of the order, including the customer’s name); the bank details of the customer’s account for the refund. The communication can be sent in advance (but must still be confirmed by registered mail with return receipt within 48 hours), via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be sent to “Florence Leather,” with headquarters at Via Arno, 68, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino FI..
Return the merchandise intact, complete with original packaging and instructions for use, within 5 subsequent days at their own expense, via postal service. The right of withdrawal will not be valid if the returned goods are used or if essential parts are missing. The Customer assumes full responsibility for the risks of transportation for the return of items. In the event of damage to the goods during transportation, the Supplier will inform the Customer of the incident (within the next working day after receiving the goods in their warehouses) to allow them to promptly file a complaint with the chosen courier and obtain reimbursement for the value of the goods (if insured). In this case, the product will be returned, with shipping costs borne by the Customer, while simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request. The Supplier assumes no responsibility in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned through uninsured shipments.
Upon receipt, the returned merchandise will be examined to assess any damages or tampering not resulting from transportation. If the merchandise is intact and the withdrawal has been correctly exercised within 30 days from the notification of the right of withdrawal, the Supplier will proceed with the refund. The refund, excluding delivery charges, will be made via bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer.
The right of withdrawal is completely forfeited if the essential condition of the integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents) is lacking, in cases where the Supplier verifies:
- The absence of the original external/internal packaging.
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, etc.).
- The damage to the product due to causes other than transportation or due to the expiration of the time limits provided by law for reasons not attributable to the Supplier.
If the right of withdrawal is forfeited, the Supplier will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
In the event that the Customer receives a damaged product or a product different from what was ordered, the Supplier will fully refund the corresponding amount, including shipping costs. The Customer is required to inform the Supplier within two days of delivery if the product is damaged or does not correspond to the order.
The right of withdrawal by the Customer does not apply if the purchase of the goods was made at a physical store, as in such cases, the transaction is concluded at the time of issuing the receipt or invoice by the store. Therefore, it cannot be considered an online transaction or mail-order sale, and the relationship is maintained with the responsible person at the point of sale. The Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for customized or clearly personalized products or for products that, by their nature, cannot be returned or are at risk of rapid deterioration or alteration.
- EXPRESS TERMINATION CLAUSE If the Customer fails to fulfill any of the obligations described in the preceding Articles 7 and 9, particularly the payment obligation, this will result in the automatic termination of the contract under Article 1456 of the Civil Code, without the need for a judicial pronouncement. The Supplier reserves the right to take legal action to seek further damages suffered.
- AFTER-SALES ASSISTANCE In the event that the Customer encounters issues related to a purchased product, they can request assistance by sending an email describing the problem to the Supplier at email@example.com. The Supplier’s After-Sales Assistance Service will respond to the Customer within 24 working hours and help them resolve the problem.
The sending of optional email to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
DATA CONTROLLER. The data controller is Mr. RESPONSIBLE PERSON’S NAME AND SURNAME, located at the headquarters of “Florence Leather” in Via Arno, 68, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino FI. To exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the Customer must write to the indicated address or to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to the Data Controller.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION.
The processing related to the web services of this website takes place at the Supplier’s headquarters and is carried out only by authorized personnel responsible for the necessary activities for the execution of the concluded contract. No data arising from the web service is communicated or disclosed unless necessary for the provision of the service or the requested performance and solely for that purpose.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA.
Any personal data collected on the website is protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Only specifically authorized personnel appointed by the Supplier and equipped with their own authentication credentials can access such data. All necessary security procedures have been implemented to protect the data from breaches by unauthorized personnel, both locally and over the network. All provided personal data is stored in a secure and controlled environment. To this end, physical, electronic, and organizational procedures have been implemented to safeguard and protect the collected information, including the use of firewalls, antivirus software, and secure connections.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE.
The personal data provided by the Customer is collected through telematic means and processed, including through the use of electronic tools, directly and/or through delegated third parties (such as home delivery companies, postal services, data entry companies, product customization laboratories, consulting companies, etc.) for purposes related to the execution of the service and the management of product purchase orders, as well as for statistical purposes or the sending of advertising materials, including via email. In any case, the Customer’s data will not be communicated or disclosed unless required to fulfill legal obligations.
Once the Customer has provided their data, they have the right to exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. This includes the right to know, through free access to the register, whether there is data processing that concerns them; request confirmation of the existence of their personal data at the Supplier’s headquarters; know their origin, logic, and purposes of their processing; obtain their update, rectification, and integration; request their deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking in case of unlawful processing, as well as obtain certification that these operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in cases where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right; object to the processing of data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons or in the case of the use of data for sending advertising materials, commercial information, market research, direct sales, and interactive commercial communication; and be informed, at the time the data is communicated and disclosed, of the possibility to exercise these rights free of charge.
JURISDICTION The general terms and conditions of sale are governed by Italian law. In the event of a dispute relating to the application, interpretation, and execution of these general terms and conditions of sale, the competent court will be exclusively the Court of FIRENZE, without prejudice to the applicability of Article 63 of Legislative Decree No. 206/05. The Supplier reserves the right to modify the general terms and conditions of sale if necessary and therefore invites the Customer to consult them regularly.